Friday, June 13, 2008

New Chess Sites

Jacob Fortuna, a local Class A player whose games have appeared on this website, has started a new chess blog: Chess Coach Fortuna. Anything that promotes interest in chess is always good to hear about. I think Jacob intends the site for the beginning to novice level. He has posted several fine video lectures there, on various topics. Check it out!

I have also started a site, in which I plan to upload every rated game I play. This is to challenge myself, by revealing to my opponents my style, my opening repertoire, etc. All my games since the beginning of 2008 are at the new site: All Games.

1 comment:

Glenn Wilson said...

I am definitely going to check out your all games site.

I'd like to bring your attention to ChessFlash -- a new Flash Based Chess Viewer than can be embedded in chess blogs. Some examples of usage are at my personal chess blog Houston Chess where I've been blogging about Chess in Houston (and the world) since 2003. Thanks.